A beautiful monogrammed necklace is an exceptional gift for just about any occasion, but some events are better than others. It’s hard to beat the squeal of excitement that a woman has as she tries on a personalized monogram necklace in her favorite metal for the first time. It’s an even better experience when that memory will be forever tied to an important event. Here are five of the greatest occasions for a monogram necklace.
- Baptisms – There is something incredibly thoughtful about being able to give a gift that celebrates a person’s entry into the world of Christianity, especially if it involves them finally receiving their name in the Christian faith. This is a great way to show your respect for a person’s faith.
- Bar Mitzvahs, Bat Mitzvahs – An important milestone birthday is an excellent time to show how much you care, and what better way to show it than by offering them a beautiful necklace with their initials on it? Monogram necklaces are actually traditional gifts for girls’ Sweet 16’s in certain parts of the country as well. We suggest adding a matching bracelet for a complete jewelry set deserving of a prince or princess.
- Anniversaries – It will be very hard to find a loving wife who will not want to show off her new monogrammed necklace to friends, especially if it’s given as a very romantic anniversary present. If you choose this event for your monogrammed gift giving, we suggest adding a bouquet of roses to really make the present look complete.
- Weddings – Though it is not necessarily a traditional wedding gift, many couples would love to have matching monogrammed jewelry. It’s a cute, more elegant twist on the “his and hers” accessories that were once quite common in the past, and it’s great for daily wear. This can also be given as a very thoughtful gift to the mother of the bride from a supportive family member, or from the mother of the groom to her new daughter in law.
- First Birthday – If your wife, mother, friend, or sister recently had another child, then giving a monogrammed necklace is a great way to commemorate the child’s entry into this world. Though it may not fit the baby right now, it will be a gift that will be remembered and cherished as he or she grows older. You can also give it to the new mom during her baby shower as well, since this is a time when both the mother and new child will be celebrated. Either way, expect a lot of appreciation from the parents of the newborn.
There is really no wrong time to bestow a glittering gift of jewelry to a loved one. No matter whether it is spring, summer, winter or autumn, everyone enjoys having a monogrammed necklace that is given to them by someone that they care. Why? Because personalized necklaces, especially initial necklaces, will always be regarded as fashionable, thoughtful, elegant, and classy.